Auto Repair & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Union, OH
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are very important to examine and change regularly. Union Tire & Auto Center is your source for fast inexpensive oil changes, and automotive lubrication and quality Union, OH auto repair services.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your auto lubricated and functioning as intended. Engine oil is important for the total lubrication of your engine and parts, and must be examined and changed routinely. Transmission fluid keeps your transmission operating efficiently and free from sliding. Brake fluid helps the stopping system by transferring force in to stress. Antifreeze and coolant support maintain your engine from overheating due to burning, and the lines from freezing in reduced temperature levels. Lastly, power steering fluid aids in the power steering feature of your car. Power steering fluid assists in the power steering function of your car.
Union, OH Automotive Fluids
Why service is necessary: In order to function effectively, fluids should be kept full and clean from fragments. Each of your fluids must be examined and changed at regular intervals to keep them from burning, depleting, or from gathering fragments. Knowing the best ways to inspect your fluids is necessary, however performing proper routine maintenance and fluid changes may expand the life of your car.
If you notice your vehicle dripping fluids, right here are a couple of methods to identify exactly what those punctures could be:
- Radiator Fluid is bright green and very slippery. It should be inspected and completed regularly
- Antifreeze, or coolant, may be pink or green and is dangerous to your pets. Consuming this fluid creates a significant health threat to pets. Antifreeze must be inspected and rounded off with every oil change
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and can easily change to a foggy brown color scheme when combined with water. You must have this fluid changed intermittent year to ensure brake security
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint, it could be examined and completed occasionally with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep red tone. It has a sharp smell and is thick in texture and needs to be changed around every 30,000 miles. An absence of transmission fluid could cause a transmission to stick or slide
- Windshield Washer fluid can easily be any kind of array of color schemes from bright blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and might smell somewhat wonderful. It should be concluded consistently
- Motor Oil can be brilliant or dark brown relying on just how often you change it. Regularly changed motor oil will certainly be light brown, while aged motor oil will certainly be a darker color. You should have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles
- Gas has a brownish-yellow color, yet you may acknowledge its extremely unique odor. It is highly combustible, so stay away from any type of open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your car in to make certain your automobile's fluids are:
- Topped off to the correct level
- Clean and clear of debris
- Free of punctures
- Flushed and replaced as needed
Union Tire & Auto Center supplies Auto Fluid Union, OH
Keep in mind to set your regular maintenance on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your vehicle at its top performance. Call us soon to set up your next fluid inspection and auto repair in Union, OH service. Union Tire & Auto Center is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Union, OH.